Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Hello all! I'm playing a vicious game of catch-up on the blog.  I haven't been around these parts in far too long.  My life has just been so very busy and I am so thankful for everything that has been going on in the last two months.  There are some new followers around here so welcome ladies! Happy to have you here. I promise to actually be someone who posts again!

So here's the scoop of the last few weeks (ok months...)
-My job is going wonderfully. I get to do fun things every day and I love it so much. But it has been very busy. I feel like my mind is constantly thinking about work stuff. I had a dream last night and a colleague was in scooping dog poop.  Can you say interference of work thoughts?

-Church has been a constant game of meetings and opportunities. I joined a women's Bible study on Thursday evenings and that has been so enriching.  Getting to be surrounded by wisdom from so many women of different generations truly fills my heart. God has provided an amazing topic, Decision-Making in Faith, at the most opportune time and placed wonderful women to guide me through the conversations. 

-Speaking of big decisions, Aaron and I broke up last month. It came up at Bible study the week before and so the ladies knew about it and prayed for me and I just felt that it was the right decision. And it was a mutual decision that we both are completely confident in. I truly feel like a new person now. I know it was the absolute right decision for my life and I'm now back on the market for friendship and a relationship eventually.

-My best friend moved into my apartment building! It has been the greatest blessing that I never could have predicted. Walking between apartments, grabbing things that she forgot to pack that I have, making and eating dinners together, walking to market-it's been a wonderful week.

So I guess you could say it has been a busy, life-changing few weeks. Blogging has been in the back in my mind, but I have been reading and keeping up with your fabulous lives.  Babies and marriages and fun! Thank you for the beautiful community that you provide to me. <3

 

1 comment: