Thursday, April 25, 2013

Stepping Into Spring Swap

Why hello there! Remember me...the girl who blogs, except for the past two months apparently.  Oops. February and March were truly crazy months with work and church.  I am so thankful for so many things that happened during those two months, but that's not what this post is about.  This post is about getting mail and how much I love it. 

Seriously, I love getting mail. Once you get to a certain age, the mail just contains bills, paperwork, junk, occasionally magazines, birthday/Christmas cards, and once in awhile, a package! Those are the best days. Which is why I signed up for the Stepping into Spring swap! The theme is flip flops & nail polish.

I was paired up with Casey at Everyday Adventures!  She is so sweet and I loved getting to know her.  Check out her blog to see what I sent her.


She sent me a wonderful box...take a look!


Love the first look in the box!
Strawberry banana rings...yum!
Going with the flip flop theme, she gave me this awesome water bottle, with a curly straw & dome lid!

Inside the water bottle, she added these little guys. So excited to make some lemonade!

Two pink nail files

Coral nail polish...

 ...and bubblegum pink. I put this on this week and it's such a happy color!

And finally a pink candle to bring all of the yummy smells of spring inside!
 
Overall, I LOVED my box and was so excited to see all of the sweet things that Casey included!

 

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME gift!!! Love that cup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, what a great box! Love the flip flop cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to continue the theme into other items like that fun cup!

    ReplyDelete