Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Looking Back and Ahead

Hello lovely readers. Sorry for such a long hiatus from this little blog of mine.  It's been a crazy, busy, stressful few weeks. I have been preparing to end one job and begin a new phase of my life.  I hadn't posted  anything regarding job stuff but I'll give you all a little info.

I'll be working two part time jobs this fall.  I have one that I'll start next week and one that I'm still waiting to hear about.  Starting next Monday, I will begin work as a nanny.  I'll be watching the sweetest little one-year-old named Nola.  The time I've spent with her has already led to me to love this peanut. She's going to have me wrapped around her finger in no time.

I've applied for another job which would be amazing! if I get it.  I interviewed at the beginning of August and was called back for a second interview this week.  Next week I'll know for sure whether or not I got it.  If not, it's back to the drawing board for a job in the mornings.  If y'all are people who pray, I'd appreciate a little prayer that this works out.

So that's what I've been up to. Oh yes, and a little Baltimore trip last weekend with the boyfriend.  Here's a little collage for your viewing pleasure.

I hope you all are doing well. Really, truly.  I read your blogs and celebrate your happy days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment