Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Review: Living with Fletch

So you all should go click here and meet Nicole (& Fletcher). I'm sponsoring their blog this month and let me tell you, you're going to want to visit Nicole's blog, Living with Fletch. Here's a few reasons:

1. Nicole & Fletcher are really strong in their faith and it is just so inspirational. It's great to read about their faith as part of their marriage. 

2. There are frequently "favorite" posts and seriously, Nicole has the best favorites. I don't really understand it but she finds the sweetest videos, funniest pictures, and gorgeous clothes/jewelry. 

3. Nicole seems like the kind of girl that you would naturally be friends with.  The way she writes makes me feel like I'm sitting across from my friend, chatting about the day.  It's really sweet and refreshing. 

4. Living with Fletch has great guest posts too so that bloggers can get to know bloggers.  

5. They are just sweet as pie.  

Overall, I'd like to just tell you to take your finger, move your mouse up to the link, and go.  You won't regret it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment