Friday, April 20, 2012

Thursday (ok yes it's actually Friday) Thoughts 04.19.12

So I'm just a tad late on Thursday Thoughts with Sar but I'm joining up anyway! 


{1}
I'm laying in bed on this Friday morning and I'm so pleased with life in this moment.  Laying in my pjs, watching my fave trashy show (Charmed on TNT-I've watched it in the morning since high school whenever I can.  And so by now, I've seen most of the episodes).  I also had delicious coffee in a sweet new mug.

{2}
Compared with yesterday-I much prefer this granted laziness.  This was yesterday...

Coffee drinking, but at work. Not as fun!

{3}
This was what I wore yesterday-it's this gorgeous top from Ruche that is the single most expensive item of clothing I have ever bought.  But it is lovely.  And springy.  Here's a glimpse.
So pretty! There's other flowers on it too.

{4}
I have found my new favorite nail polish color.  A Cup of Jo mentioned popular colors in this post and she mentioned lavendar or lilac. So I bought lilacism from Essie.  And it's gorgeous!
(Don't mind the squatty hand and fingers.)

{5}
I'm beyond pumped from this weekend! Tonight Aaron and I are going to see Bare: A Pop Opera performed by a musical organization I used to be a part of. My roomate Becca directed it so we're going to support her.  I also have a ton of homework of course. But somewhere in the weekened, there will be at least two trips to market, a run to prepare for the COLOR RUN PHILADELPHIA!! and lots of happy.

{6}
I graduate. In 3 weeks + 1 day. Holy. crow. I can't wrap my mind around that.  I'll cry. A lot.  BUT-this comes after!
I AM SO EXCITED!

xo-hope y'all have a lovely weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment