Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fill In the Blank...Sunday?

Ok yes, it is Sunday night. 10:04 at this moment to be quite precise. And I've been out the loop due to a whirlwind few days! BUT-I couldn't NOT do the latest Fill-In-The-Blank Friday because it's all about love. And I have found love and so I really would like to do this one. Here we go.

Love is...
so happy. So lovely. So fun. So funny sometimes. But mostly it's a ride. And I'm in the front seat with my arms up!
Being in love feels like...
those twinkly lights on the Christmas tree + Starbucks on a cup= basically twinkly and sparkly and warm and cozy and ahhh.
My favorite quote about love is...
I love you more than ever, more than time and more than love. I love you more than money and more than the stars above.  I love you more than all these things with a love that doesn't bend. And if there is eternity, I'd love you there again. -Bob Dylan (surprisingly)
(This was something I'd pinned-and i love it.)
 
The most important thing in a relationship is...
Communication! If you can't talk about what is bothering you, even if it has nothing to do with you relationship, you can't survive.  You need to communicate! (And it's totally ok to communicate "you are driving me nuts today!")
A "dealbreaker" for me in a relationship is...
Manipulation. Been there, done that. Over it.
The way I show love in my relationships is...
Cute texts, cards with sappy love notes, and food. Lots of food. The way to my boy's heart is most definitely through his stomach.
I love...
 Aaron Aaron Bo Baron!
 
Now that was fun. <3 Love you.
 
{This was NOT my favorite night. I had an allergic reaction and we had to drive all over to find Benadryll. Scary. And not how I wanted to spend 3 months together.  But he's a cutie.}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment