Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Already?

I'm not complaining.  I always look forward to my three day weekends every week this semester.  And Wednesdays are on the rougher side each week. But..I'm super glad it's Wednesday because I get to do my favorite link up- WHAT I'M LOVING WEDNESDAY! You should do it too over here.


[1]
I'm loving that Aaron and I had a fabulous dinner with our church friends on Monday night.  Great conversation and a fabulous meal- it was seriously a perfect way to end a Monday.

[2]
I'm loving the following shows this fall...
 I love Zooey and she's fantastic in this show. (Tuesday nights!)
 Sister Wives...I'm sorry to say that I like this show.  But I do.  It's like a train wreck that I can't help but stare at.
Parenthood-so good. All of it. Except Hattie's hair. That's a disaster.

[3]
I'm loving that Aaron and I have been together for 4 months. Holy crow, it's been an AWESOME 4 months.

[4]
I'm loving that despite the fact that next week is going to be like the most stressful one yet, it ends with fall break for a few days. A-to-the-men.

[5]
I'm loving the blog world. Reading about y'all makes my life a little happier and a tad less stressful.  So thank you for that!


So whatcha loving, lovelies?

1 comment:

  1. I am soo in love with 'New Girl'. Can she be any more adorable?!

    ReplyDelete