Friday, August 19, 2011

Some Days Life Hands You Lemons...

...and some days life hurls those lemons through multiple cannons.

And that day was yesterday. 

Short run-down of the day...
a. Wake up to find the arm off my glasses.  Contacts it is for day 2...never fun with my dry eyes.
b. Wrote "Hell Professor" to a new professor I was emailing. Winner
c. Found out that my post-grad plans have been derailed for right now.  Due to a lack of a teaching certificate. (Shakes fist)
d. Found out the glasses couldn't be fixed. They are my favorite pair I've ever owned.
e. Found out soon after that my lens prescription was outdated so I would have to get a eye exam before I could get new glasses. 
f. Needed to get an eye exam and new glasses.  Spent a total of 3 hours in the mall, not shopping but dealing with eyewear.

Yup-it was epic. 

That is the end of my rant. Because..

TODAY IS A NEW DAY PEOPLE!
I'm pretty sure sunshine is coming out my butt today because I need some light after yesterday. 
Looking forward to seeing my boyfriend tonight.
Looking forward to riding on a wine and cheese train tomorrow.
Looking forward to big house cleaning on Sunday.
Looking forward to figuring out my life, little tiny bits at a time.
Looking forward to a new school year, in new glasses. 

Ok lovelies, deep breath.  We're going to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment