Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

So I'm linking up once again to this kind of love's What I'm Loving Wednesday!  It's something I love.

{1}
I'm loving that I got to see my boyfriend today-two months of happy times for us!  We celebrated with grilled cheese and Toll House cookies-yup we are classy!


{2}
I'm loving that my roomate Sarah and I went for chai at a local coffee place and followed it up with a trip to Michael's. 

{3}
I'm loving that I got DIY materials to make invitiations for a very special surprise anniversary party for my parents.  (It's the big 25 for them in September.)


+
=
FUN CRAFT TIMES!

{4}
I'm loving that I have off next Monday through Wednesday. Thanks be for that!

{5}
I'm loving Sherry & Katie's Pinterest Challenge.  I think I may have to participate though I don't know what may be created. 

{6}
Mostly I'm just loving life. <3


What are YOU loving this Wednesday?

Lots of love from me to you.

1 comment:

  1. yay for your parent's anniversary! that's so special that they have been together for that long - I love that you're crafting their invitations! And, you and your boyfriend are so cute together :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete