Monday, July 25, 2011

Mish Mosh Monday

So here's some random things that are on my mind today. 

1. This humidity is annoying.  The reason it is most annoying to me- it is causing the copier at work to not double side correctly. Yeah-I'm working too much clearly.

2. Buying textbooks is the bane of my existence.  Luckily I have help from my fabulous mom with this lovely aspect of college.  But seriously people-my senior year and I need 19! books. Ridic.

3. I haven't watched The Bachelorette faithfully this season BUT if JP doesn't win, I'm going to be upset.  Because he's a stud.

4. And since I have my own stud to talk about, I'm thrilled but also sort of bewildered because we'll have been together for 2 months on Wednesday. It feels like we've known each other for longer than 2 months but at the same time, these two months have FLOOOWWWNNN.

5. Mondays kind of stink.  Like they bite the big one.  I was just off today because I was tired, coming down off of a lovely weekend.

6. I'm pretty much addicted to blogs.  In a "I think that these lovely people I'm reading about are my friends" kind of way.  I love the ones I've recently found and plan to link them on my blog quite soon.

7. I'm loving life right now. <3


Lots of love from me to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment