Thursday, July 21, 2011

Saving Grace

My saving grace today is this guy...

(That would be an iced caramel macchiato...though mine's the "skinny" version.)

Seriously it's already been a day. One of those days that I wish we could just skip on over.  The woman that I report to was our at a leadership retreat this morning which meant we were down a person in the office.  And apparently the rest of the world knew that and decided to make life crazy for the rest of us.  My "big" boss-the person who my boss reports to had an important meeting today and kept coming out from the upstairs board room and yelling requests at me over the banister. Special times.  Of course-I got everything he asked, ran up and down the stairs like 5 or 6 times because I'm a good worker and that's what I do.  The phone was also ringing off the hook.

Then on top of the work crazy, I was/am having a total "doubting/questioning everything good in my life" kind of day. So I'm just a mess basically.

My solution-get Starbucks.  Because that makes everything a little better.  And so far it's kind of working.  What else would help?  Good music (check.) Work being done (not quite.) Retail therapy (coming tonight.)

Anyone else having a "Friday please hurry" kind of day?

Lots of love from me to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment