Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Apartment Reveal Day 2- Dining Room/Office

Hello everyone.  So what did ya think of the apartment so far? I just love it so much.  On to the next room on our apartment tour- the dining room/office.

My little office corner- printer, bulletin board, and summer bucket list



 My desk <3

"The Office"


 My view from my desk


 The dining part of the room- my sweet little drop leaf table



 My pantry 

 Hutch passed down from Sarah's family to me 


 Hallway from dining room to bed/living room

 Walk-in closet between two rooms

 My shoes <3

 My back door with the valence my mama made. 

So there it is-room number two.  I love my little office area.  Too bad that I won't have any more homework to do.  But it's a great place to work on church work and I love getting to eat at my little table.  Aaron is usually my dtable buddy because it's weird to eat alone at the table but I love how perfect it fits. 

Hope you all love it too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment