Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday Thoughts 06.07.12

Hello friends!  So the new blog title, header, button, and URL are in place! A Latte Love is here to stay. <3 So tell your friends, grab my button, share the latte love! Oh and link up with Sar for Thursday Thoughts.



{one}
I LOVE my new blog feel.  It's so much more like me.  And I am just real darn excited about it. I hope you are too.

{two}
I was craving a soft pretzel all day since the ladies at work kept talking about them.  So as an afternoon snack, I ran to one of the little shops on campus and they made one fresh for me.  I then split it with my favorite work friend Donna.  Because let's be real, I'm still avoiding dairy, gluten, and sugar.  And somehow I don't think a whole (or half) pretzel fits into that.  But hey, at least it wasn't as bad.  And it was worth every bite, might I add.

{three}
This weekend Aaron and I are going to do a bunch of outdoorsy stuff and I am PUMPED.  I mean you'd think I hadn't been outside at all this week.  Oh yeah, I do sit at a desk for 8 hours a day and then pretty much crash on my couch for the evening. So I guess I need to be outside.  In the air.  Ahhh. 

{four}
This whole graduation thing still shocks me sometimes.  It shocks me but it also causes me to be a complete sap about 98% of things related to graduation.  I visited with dear friends of mine from church yesterday and they gave me a children's book (since I collect them) called Courage, which is all about the different kinds of courage that exists in the world.  It's a lovely book, but the note that J wrote on the inside made me tear up.  It was just so kind and sweet and I can't believe I have such wonderful people in my life cheering me on. 

{five}
I've been terrible at making meals for the past two weeks.  Still not adjusted to my new schedule and meetings/not feeling well this week has led to some ridiculous meal options.  Unfortunately, it also means that some of my fresh veggies have gone bad.  Oops.  Guess I have 2.5 months to figure it out.

{six}
I get to see my guy tonight.  He had a bad week.  I had a weird week.  We are excited to just have a normal weekend.

Ok, that is all. Lots of rambling. Not much that matters. Thanks for sticking with me this far (if you have).

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely diggin' your new look, it's really cute. Hope you & your fella have a good time tonight :)

    Stopping by from Sar's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you owe me an email?

    Lovelove!

    ReplyDelete