Friday, June 29, 2012

High Five for Friday 06.29.12

It's Friday y'all!  Can I get an amen?!  Seriously, this week has been a little long and it doesn't help that for the next three weeks, I have one day off each week so it'll be kind of lovely for awhile. In celebration of all things Friday, I'm linking up with Lauren at From my Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!


one- this was my breakfast.  because sometimes (even when you're avoiding gluten, dairy, and sugar) you have to splurge and get the chocolate chip bagel w/ cream cheese & the iced soy chai.  worth it-abso-freaking-lutely.

two- i got this tumbler as a graduation present from a lady at work.  and i can honestly say my water consumption has increased because of it.  which is totally dumb.  i have TONS of tumblers and struggle to drink enough water. but hey-whatever works.

three- the view from my balcony tuesday night. where i finished my second book on iBooks. i love where i live.  (and seriously-pictures of the apartment are to come!)



four- tonight is the carnival.  i'm seeing copious amounts of fried foods, people-watching of the best kind, and playing silly games.  a perfect summer night.

five- i get to hang out with my favorite new apprentice this weekend!  and i see a picnic and concert and fireworks and the pool in our future plans!

So those are my five!  What are yours?!



No comments:

Post a Comment