Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday Thoughts 02.02.12

It's Thursday and I am sighing that grand sigh of relief that the weekend is in sight.  It's been a week and not a particularly good one.  But that being said, I'm linking of with the dear Sar for Thursday Thoughts.


{1}
It's just been a long week. And I'm feeling out of sort and out of whack.  I'm not sure what has been going on but I just need to snap out of it. 

{2}
I got an iced vanilla latte today and it was the best thing ever.  And got me through the morning.

{3}
I'm taking a class on London with a British man who is about 4'10''.  He is hysterical and today he was on a roll with some dirty jokes.  I love it. It makes the class so much more enjoyable.

{4}
I just had waffles (gluten-free) and oatmeal for dinner.  Don't judge me-breakfast is the bomb.

{5}
I want a puppy.  Like right now, on my lap.

{6}
I hit publish on my first newsletter for my internship today and it looks so good.  The 8 hours I poured into it this week was worth it.  And the relationships I am making with farmers and business owners gives me a lot of hope for the future of the food industry and for my own future.

{7}
Knowing what I know about local, FRESH food makes me want to completely change my eating habits.  I ate a lot of fruit this week and that's a great thing.  (And I will never eat a McDonald's chicken nugget again)

{8}
I'm thankful for friends and blog friends/acquaintances. Really-it makes me happy to know that there are strong, lovely women out there. <3

1 comment:

  1. I love fresh produce as well! The more produce in a meal, the better. I'm in love with zucchini shrimp pasta; that's what I had for dinner tonight! Woot woot.

    Happy Thursday Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete