Monday, October 24, 2011

Dear Monday (10.24)

I love participating in the Dear Monday Link Up.  Seriously-it actually makes Mondays a teeny bit better.


Dear Monday
Usually you are the bane of my existence.  However, in the scheme of this crazy week ahead, you are actually the best day of the week up until Friday.  Seriously-this must be a freak accident.  But it's ok, you can have your moment. 

Dear MU Professors
Just because this is the 8th or 9th week of school, it does not give you permission to load EVERYTHING on us this week.  Do you all meet under the cover of darkness and plot to kill students every few weeks?! No you say.  Doubt it.

Dear Crackers in my Lunch
You were soggy.  I packed you this morning. What happened?!

Dear Family
Thanks for being awesome this weekend.  It made moving the grandparents a little less overwhelming.

Dear Aaron
You make me laugh when you sing in the car.  Especially to techno and 80's classics.

Dear Old English Exam
Please be merciful on Wednesday.

Dear MU Homecoming
Let's bring it big for my senior year! 

Dear Love (I like writing two to A)
You were seriously fabulous this weekend.  You were such a big help with the move.  And you made me laugh with your copious amounts of junk food that you ate.  I love that you love my family.  Which therefore makes me love you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment