Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I've Loving Wednesday-I'M BACK!

Yay lovely people-I'm in just a splendid mood and can't wait to share my loves for this week! 

So I'm linkety linking up with Jamie over on her blog.  So go-join the fun.



{un}
I'm loving that I started my crazy, busy day with my dear friend Adelaide at Starbucks for coffee and conversation.  She's the best and lovliest. And she blogs.



{deux}
I'm loving that this weekend holds some lovely family party plans. More details once it happens!
Promise. :-)

{trois}
I'm loving that I had a great meeting with my thesis/academic advisor yesterday and suddenly my thesis seems manageable and not terrifying.  Because I went it with a whole lot of crazy "this may take me down" comments.  He set me straight.  Well done professor!

{quatre}
I'm loving that I had to read The Sun Also Rises for my American Fiction class and actually loved it.  Once I got about 100 pages in.  Haha.  But seriously-if you haven't read it, you should.  But trust me-it's not a happy story.  But a good read.


{cinq}
I just heard my boss say in his Indian accent "I don't give a damn."  My life is complete.

{six}
I'm of course loving my sweet boyfriend (who's currently sick-boo).  We went for ice cream last night. I had the most divine mint chocolate chip ever.

And for those of you who read yesterday's post-yes, this is the same picture.  But I love it. And him. So it gets a second go!


So whatcha loving lovlies?

No comments:

Post a Comment