Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Holy Moly It's Already Wednesday

Where has the week gone? I'm thankful but sheesh it went fast!

But because it is Wednesday, it's time for....What I'm LOVING Wednesday. 
(Hop on over to Jamie's blog this kind of love to participate!)


{1}
I'm loving the church meetings I've had these past two nights.  Both teams that I am a part of are amazing.  Made up of really beautiful people and I'm SO excited for what's to come for the future of my congregation.

{2}
I'm loving that I'm now the proud owner of two EpiPens. Yes I know that seems strange, but I suddenly feel more in control of my allergy (nuts!) than I ever have.  Let's also keep in mind that I've had this allergy for 14 years and just now do I feel some control. 

{3}
I'm loving my last Saturday experience.  Aaron and I went to a farm! We got to do the following...

 Tour the farmland of Lancaster County!

Milk a cow!

Feed a baby calf...this guy was 3 and a 1/2 weeks old. I was in love.

Have a fabulous local adventure!

{4}
I'm loving these Pinterest finds:



{5}
I'm loving my new favorite blog to read [found here]. This writer is a friend from church and this is the story of her journey to adopt her precious daughter Noemi.  I'm in blog love.

{6}
I'm loving that my sweet guy is coming for lunch today. <3


What are YOU loving?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment