Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Loving This Wednesday

I really love partaking in some blog love with What I'm Loving Wednesday courtesy of this kind of love's sweet blog.

*Psst...you should totally link up with her!*

I'm loving...
-rocking the side braid with a bun for the first time today.  Lots of compliments but not a lot of time!

-getting to have lunch with my sweet man today with Mediterranean pizza and cheese fries. Yum!



-looking at back at memories from our fabulous beach weekend! It really was perfecet.

-watching The Proposal while writing this lovely little post. I love me some Ryan Reynolds! HOT.



-Shopping at the new Home Goods in town with my roomate last night-new favorite store.


What are YOU loving today?!

Lots of love from me to you.

1 comment:

  1. That side braid is SO cute! And, I LOVE home goods! It's so much fun to look at all of those!

    ReplyDelete