Monday, March 28, 2011

Holy Enchilada, I'm a Guest Blogger

One of my goals (don't ask me what number-it's in an earlier post) was to savor things, especially food.

So even though I'm watching my calorie intake, I decided to forgo the calories last Thursday.  My friend Brittany graduated in December from Millersville and we've totally needed to catch up over dinner.  So we went to one of the greatest restaurants in Lancaster-El Serrano.

If you love Mexican, or even if you don't, you should check it out!  The atmosphere is so cute-like you're sitting in the middle of Mexico with a huge skylight, loads of plants, and great live music.  And yes, I had an enchilada con queso (hence my title) and it was the most delicious thing ever. I don't want to know how many calories that baby had, but it was fabulous and I had such a good night catching up with Britt. We also shared fried ice cream to top it off which was heavenly as well. To say I savored my Mexican dinner would be an understatement.


On another note, I am the guest blogger over at Girl Talk today! 


They are a great blog that talks candidly about all things girly that you always wanted to know.  I wrote about living on my own and the lessons learned from that.  Check it out! http://talkingaboutgirlstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/guest-post-lessons-learned-from-living.html

No comments:

Post a Comment