Friday, August 26, 2011

Fill In the Blank First-Timer

Hello lovelies...I am linking up with Lauren today for the first time.  As you can tell, I changed my layout a little...I don't really know how to do much in the way of layout and would love some help in that department if anyone is willing!  But without further ado, I'm ready for some blankety-blanks.




1.   One of life's most simple pleasures is    curling up with a good book, a cup of tea or coffee, while being wrapped in a soft blanket. Mhmmm-just the sound of it makes me calmer.

2.    The stupid @#6% smoke alarm that needs new batteries at 3am but is hardwired so I can't do a darn thing about it until the morning makes me want to punch someone.

3.  I like   my boyfriend    because,    he is the sweetest guy I know  .

4.    Nodule   is a funny word.

5.  If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be    Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer. That stuff is a miracle worker .

6.  I'm happy that    school starts on Monday-it's a new school year   .


7.  I would never     go hunting. The thought of killing an animal is enough to make me cry.  I pray for roadkill people, I would probably have to go to confession everyday for the rest of my life to get over it & I'm not even Catholic    .


This was fun!  Hope you'll link up too!  Oh and on another note...this blog & this blog are co-hosting a fabulous giveaway.  I'm in love with their choices. 

Have a grand weekend & avoid the hurricane if you can!  I'll be curling up with my man to watch a movie or two I do believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment